Covid-19 Update Overview
- As of Thursday, Our Showrooms are closing in conjunction with the lockdown announcement.
- Following the guidelines given, Home Visits are still available for Work Purposes (including working in other peoples homes)
- Thank You To All of our Customers and Staff for your continued support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we have a team who are responding to all enquiries. The best way to do this is go to our Get A Quote Page and enter your details. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
We can show samples at your home and measure up your windows/doors as well as give you a quote. Quotations, and installations of Blinds, Curtains and Shutters can be done using social distancing and wearing face masks within your home. We ask that you respect Social distancing when our staff visit your home and if possible stay in another room whilst work is carried out.
All Orders are being processed as normal at the moment. We aim to install your Blinds, Curtains and Shutters in the timeframe mentioned. However, due to the lockdown, this may cause some delay. You do not need to contact us, we will contact you once your order is ready to be installed. Our priority is to ensure we fit your blinds, curtains and shutters as soon as they are ready.
- We are available by phone, email, facebook or through our website enquiry form under the Get a Quote page.
- Please note - Our lines can be busy. You can email us at email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Your Cooperation
Absolutely, since March we have been offering all key workers a discount and we will continue to do so. Please just show your card/proof of ID and we will give you a discount on your order.